National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255 Text 839863 Iowa County WI Hotline (800) 362-5717 Emergencies call 911
Get Involved & Honor a Loved One
Attend a Meeting
- get on our e-mail list by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get involved with helping out at fundraisers, trainings, memorials walk or grant writing by e-mailing email@example.com
Memorial Walks in Area
Iowa County, WI
Sauk Prairie, WI
- Suicide Memorial Walk
- Flash mob- Organize a flash mob for awareness
- Mrs. Doubtfire Challenge
- Donate to Suicide Prevention Coalition of Iowa County Wisconsin
- Random acts of kindness - Printable card with suicide hotline number and information.
- Materials - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
- Web banners:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website & You Matter
- Awareness ribbons - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline website
Be part of our video.
Use your phone to film a short video of yourself saying “Stay.” And then finish the sentence: “I was made for _________.” Make sure to film the video in a well lit area with your phone turned horizontal, and then email your video to WSPD@twloha.com.